• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Darkside Chronicles i am battling the tyrant...

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
in the train station i get a missle launcher, but how do i select it???? on my ps3 controller??? i have 4 weapons already that are out of ammo....what do i do??? i cant beat him with my pistol snd i dont know how you slect this so called missle launcher??? how do i beat him??? played it like 30 times !!!!

bruno

Chief Researcher
in the train station i get a missle launcher, but how do i select it???? on my ps3 controller??? i have 4 weapons already that are out of ammo....what do i do??? i cant beat him with my pistol snd i dont know how you slect this so called missle launcher??? how do i beat him??? played it like 30 times !!!!

You have to press the triangle button to access your inventory and chose your weapons (I don't believe you've made it this far without realising this). Alternatively, press start and then select "status".
In the inventory, you can also see how many herbs you have and use them. You can also use herbs in-game by pressing the L1 button.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
You have to press the triangle button to access your inventory and chose your weapons (I don't believe you've made it this far without realising this). Alternatively, press start and then select "status".
In the inventory, you can also see how many herbs you have and use them. You can also use herbs in-game by pressing the L1 button.
- I figured it out...AND yes i made it this far. I had pre-selected my weapons before each level never changed them afterwards till this fight....Still freakin' hard to beat him !!

bruno

Chief Researcher
- I figured it out...AND yes i made it this far. I had pre-selected my weapons before each level never changed them afterwards till this fight....Still freakin' hard to beat him !!
Ahh ok. But you can change the weapons during the scenario.
You have to use the RL while the tyrant is regenerating. I don't remember if you have to shoot the rocket afterwards or not.

Top Bottom