• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Hunters vs Lickers: Who is DEADLIEST!!

Hunter vs Licker: Who is DEADLIEST?

• Total voters

Zacmac90

Hunters and Lickers, two of the deadliest creatures ever created have put fear in the hearts of many a resident evil fan but these two monsters have never crossed paths...until now...here are the comparisons:

Lickers-
Made debut in RE 2, large sharp claws, can crawl on walls, can jump a fair distance
Main weapon- Long tongue {hence the reason for the name}
Secondary weapon- Razor sharp claws
Weaknesses: Attracted to noise, brain is vulnerable

Hunters- Made debut in Re 1, intelligent, can jump good distances, can open doors, can cut off heads in one shot, hard to kill

Primary weapon: it's claws
Weaknesses: Can be easily heard, are afraid of fire {from what i hear anyways}

So based on all of this, which monsters would get the win if they were to ever go head to head

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hunters and Lickers, two of the deadliest creatures ever created have put fear in the hearts of many a resident evil fan but these two monsters have never crossed paths...until now...here are the comparisons:

Lickers-
Made debut in RE 2, large sharp claws, can crawl on walls, can jump a fair distance
Main weapon- Long tongue {hence the reason for the name}
Secondary weapon- Razor sharp claws
Weaknesses: Attracted to noise, brain is vulnerable

Hunters- Made debut in Re 1, intelligent, can jump good distances, can open doors, can cut off heads in one shot, hard to kill

Primary weapon: it's claws
Weaknesses: Can be easily heard, are afraid of fire {from what i hear anyways}

So based on all of this, which monsters would get the win if they were to ever go head to head

Dont forget that the tounge of the Licker is just as sharpa as its claws...

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Lickers have 2 foot long claws that put the jaws of life to shame. A barbed tounge used for hooking and pulling its prey towards it. And can climb on walls Licker for sure.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Probably Hunters. I've died many, many times to Hunters. Only once or twice to a Licker the first few times I played the game back when it was released. (1999?)

I died the first time i faced a licker, glitch or what but it took 9 shots from the shotgun to kill it. all the others only 2.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Lickers always get me. When I first played Resident Evil 2, I would make my brother kill the Lickers for me. I never really had much of a problem killing hunters.

Funny story. Several months ago I had a dream in which my brother and I were on a Resident Evil map (not from the games, though it could be similar to the original mansion) and there was a horde of Lickers coming after us. We ran up this staircase and were waiting for a mechanical door to open after I put a code in, and the Lickers ended up catching up to us on staircase. My brother had some sort of pistol and I had a riot shotgun. They swarmed my brother and I went after them with my shotgun, but needless to say, that's not a lot of firepower against 20 or so Lickers lol. I died a split second before they impaled me. Every since that dream I've had a lot more respect for Lickers XD.

Lirium

Lickers. (They are so scary) I mean all it has to do is fine a high spot, their tongues go SO far, SO fast and are SO sharp that they could easily get a hunter from the top of a fire escape ladder, or ceiling, before it even has time to jump and lunge. But if it was like, straight off both on level ground, I think a Hunter would win.

Willian

It's much easier when you don't think about it.
I go with Hunters. I think they are great even though I know them so well that I easily kill them with a pistol. I have no exp with Lickers, but I think a Hunter would win...

Genie

I say Hunters, because one of them even cut Billy's head off when I played Zero! :<<
And Lickers are blind so you can go around them easily. ^^

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
I think hunter will win. and i think they make a cute clicking noise. Lickers have extremily good hearing and sense of smell.

KennedyShot02

I have to say Hunters. They are smarter and faster. Plus the Lickers tongue is fast and sharp but if timed perfectly then that can easily be neutralized.

SpawnShooter

This party's getting crazy!
Def Hunters, years ago I played RE1 with a cheat cartridge and invulnerability because I am a scared little boy. Anyway when the first Hunter appeared after the cutscene opening the door I shot it with my shotgun and assuming it to be dead I approached it to take a closer look. Bloody thing jumped at me and killed me in one hit, didn't even care about my Hax.

Scared the $h** outta me! :confused:

Top Bottom