• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Hunk?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I saw this too while I played the game, but I like HUNK so I rationalize it not being him because at the end of the day that is a uniform and mask that literally anyone can wear so there's no guarantee that it is THEE HUNK. Just my thoughts.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Highly doubtful. Let us remember that, aside from Wolfpack, all USS agents look alike as far as uniform and mask go. All agents deployed were also supposedly killed aside from him so, yeah. Probably not.

Mr.R

There's also other bodies of USS agents dressed like Hunk, but they don't have masks. One is on the alley you unlock with the bolt cutter, across Moon Donuts (there's a explosive barrel and a few zombies. On the body you find a grenade and I think there's a suitcase with shotgun shells.). The other is after you cross the garage, just before you fight the dogs for the first time. There's a body of a USS agent and a suicide note next to it.

This might imply that other USS units were dispatched on Raccoon City to get rid of evidence for Umbrella (like in Operation Raccoon City, perhaps?) or...........it could just be Capcom reusing assets without much of a thought.

Top Bottom