• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 How would you change RE6's story?

mert20004

Re6 is the re game that ı saw a lot of complaints from fanbase in the past and this includes the story.

A question that ı had in my mind; how would you change the game's story?

What would you add / remove from the story?

Personally ı would add jill and claire to the game's story ( Jill also doesnt get captured by wesker in re5 but that's for another thread. Speaking of claire, ı might be wrong on this but wasnt rerev2 supposed to be a dlc for re6 at 1st? I think they wanted to add claire to the game but couldnt for some reason. ) without removing anything but ı would like to see more opinions about this.

Last edited:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Everything.

Kidding.

Most things.

Mostly kidding.

I don't think this game was terrible but I do think it would have benefitted from not trying to push so much into one game. The scenarios could've each been a game on their own and I feel like there was a lot more they wanted to do but didn't because they were busy trying to tie everything in together.

I'm also not sure whose idea it was to put so much emphasis on Ada but it was a bad idea in my opinion. She was just supposed to tie Leon's story in RE2 to the original, that's it. Even in subsequent entries, she serves no purpose. Why they've continued with her non-story is beyond me.

mert20004

Another thing that comes into my mind is to make merah from marhawa desire one of the characters in the game. She survives that manga's events and is one of the playable characters in the game. She gets partnered with jill.

Piers survives too and chris retires to pass the torch to him; jill also retires to pass the torch to merah.

Agent also gets his own campaign in the game. ( Instead of getting shoehorned into ada's as an optional character. )

mert20004

I'm also not sure whose idea it was to put so much emphasis on Ada but it was a bad idea in my opinion. She was just supposed to tie Leon's story in RE2 to the original, that's it. Even in subsequent entries, she serves no purpose. Why they've continued with her non-story is beyond me.
I personally liked ada's role in the game; especially when compared to re4. I also liked the addition of the family organization, ı like how they are an expansion of us government's corruption.

I hope both she and the family will appear again; according to files, fos managed to hack com between simmons and his men. I feel like they could have appeared in vendetta but that film was a waste of time.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
@mert20004 I never heard that about RER2. It wouldn't surprise me though.

And yeah, I get it. Some folks like Ada, others don't. I just don't.

Also: You can edit a previous post if you want to add onto something you've said and no one else has posted. It just helps prevent double posting and keeps the forums looking clean.

Beside the report button are three dots, edit will be in there.♥️

PinkHerb

Healing Item
hoho, there are many changes I would like to change. lets start with the characters. I am perfectly fine with characters having their own stories that connects to a larger plot but we are going to cut characters from the rooster and replace them. Chris, Jake, Helena, and Ada are booted and will be replaced with 2 sets of teams. Leon with Sherry; Rebecca with Piers(He could be a placeholder) Simmons would still be the main villain and Carla(not as an Ada clone) would be secondary villain. We would still use the C-Virus, and they only use to make zombies. They have a slow base form, but they can get stronger in certain situations.

Leon and Sherry
Of course, they would be paired up together, both agents of the US with Simmons as their boss. They are sent into Bioterrorist situation at a fancy hotel, cause by ..lets call them Storm. Leon and Sherry are sent inside to rescue an important person that the government highly values. Simmons is personally overseeing the operation and he is showing a lot of favoritism towards Sherry, while being snide to Leon. They find the person and head on to the roof for pick up, but not before a bossfight with a mutated C-virus creature. Sherry found out that she is immune to the virus, and she is more than willing to make a cure to stop this. Simmons has them both kidnapped by Storm for a in order to keep the cure from being made since she is the only person that they know that is immune, while Leon is subjected to possible torture and isolation. They are rescued when the BSAA found Storm's hideout and conducted a raid. They are after Simmons now since they know that he is behind this. While chasing him, Leon and Sherry would probably meet up with Rebecca and Piers for a bit. I think that Simmons would be obsessed with Sherry as he would be with Ada in the OG plot. For the boss, I think it would involve him being infected and turn him into a spider or a snake. After the fight, they are rescued and with Sherry's blood,was able to make a cure.

Rebecca and Piers
Rebecca is doing research on a new virus that has been cropping up, commissioned by the BSAA for her help. They have been tracking down a major terrorist organization that is using said virus in war torn countries, selling them to be used on people, and turning them into BOWs. Becca has been assign for protection. Piers idolizes Chris Redfield, always thinking that he is a hero and joined the BSAA to be a hero s well. He almost always asks Becca about him, but she tries to tell him that he isn't superman, but a regular human being that has been scarred by Umbrella. Carla is the leader of Storm, and she takes Simmon's orders because she too idolize him, and always wanting his approval at every chance. She tries to kill Becca and Piers, but they escape everytime, which makes her more frustrated. She is also jealous of Sherry since Simmons pays more attention to her. She would be infected by Simmons, turning into a blob monster.

I think that the final boss would come after playing both play through. That Becca and Piers would meet up with Leon and SHerry after defeating Simmons. Blob Carla would follow them, absorbing Simmons to make one giant BOW that they have to team up and defeat once and for all

Hania

Recently, I played a very nice game called Patch of exile and in order to move to a higher level faster I bought PoE currency. The game immediately became more interesting when I had PoE currency, because it is known that without currency much can not be done. So I bought PoE currency and went out into the world to annihilate my enemies. ONLY PoE currency!

Last edited:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I would have the following happen:

Reveal Adas true identity and affiliation

Conclude the ada/Leon love story or set it in stone.

Change Helenas script because the whole keeping deb a secret from Leon makes no sense at all.

Remove all crash scenes with leon

Link Simmons into past events and explain wtf the family is.

Include all files in the game (some were only available on re.net)

Remove the ada clone story completely

Top Bottom