• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised How to solve the gas room puzzle in REmake

predxeno

In the REmake, there's a puzzle where you need to move 4 suits of armor to get a death mask and I want to know how to solve it. I know there are various FAQs that explain how to beat the puzzle but I want to know how you are supposed to solve it, and there are no guides there. How do you solve the puzzle and how do you work out the solution?

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
each suit of armor creates a predetermined reaction in the other three suits when moved in toward the wall. you need to understand what each suit does and have all four suits flush with the wall before pressing the button in the center of the room.

T.A.L.O.S

Gym, Resident Evil, Sleep & Repeat
Hi predxeno, i remember this puzzle very well, back in the day of having no internet i use to do everything on pen and paper... When it came to the riddles & puzzles of Resident Evil. Here is the order you want to move the knights in.

Top Left
Bottom Right
Top Right
Bottom Left
Bottom Right

Hope it helps, All the best.

predxeno

How do I figure out the correct order from the picture of armors on the wall? That part is what's confusing me. :(

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I think it's probably just trial and error, I have no idea how you're meant to figure it out by those pictures.

Also the fastest way is:
Top Right
Bottom Left
Bottom Right

Top Bottom