• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 How to play as ADA in RESIDENT EVIL 6 !!

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Great, this sounds a lot better than if it was a DLC campaign lolz :p Although it turned out to be single player only that kinda is a let down but then again not as people wish and missed playing through the game completely alone without an AI partner so this will be the chance to do exactly that. Also nice info in the second article.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Great, this sounds a lot better than if it was a DLC campaign lolz :p Although it turned out to be single player only that kinda is a let down but then again not as people wish and missed playing through the game completely alone without an AI partner so this will be the chance to do exactly that. Also nice info in the second article.
- Yep, bringing back the good times of RESIDENT EVIL 4 !! Everything sounds great I just hope If they do any DLC its just multiplayer modes or a little secret mission starring Hunk !!.....Then you know the year in a half later will be the gold edition:rolleyes:

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
- Yep, bringing back the good times of RESIDENT EVIL 4 !! Everything sounds great I just hope If they do any DLC its just multiplayer modes or a little secret mission starring Hunk !!.....Then you know the year in a half later will be the gold edition:rolleyes:
As the Ada campaign fell out from the DLCs list right now it seems the DLCs consist of multiplayer modes, maps and weapons and just maybe skills and characters as well if we are lucky.
lol Gold Edition I just hope they release any (working) DLC at all for the PC version.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
As the Ada campaign fell out from the DLCs list right now it seems the DLCs consist of multiplayer modes, maps and weapons and just maybe skills and characters as well if we are lucky.
lol Gold Edition I just hope they release any (working) DLC at all for the PC version.
-actual ada gameplay for ya ! http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/08/01/news-resident-evil-6-ada-campain-and-features-unveiled http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/01/resident-evil-6-watch-ada-wong-gameplay-footage-here/

Top Bottom