• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to get a PS3 for $11.99 (100% REAL AND LEGIT)‏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorlak

Hi all :)
I am new here and I want to start contributing with something. This is real and you can ge it ;)

1) First go on this Link: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5330704

2) Next, select your gift. You can choose from 1) 80gb system, two controllers, and 2 games 2) 80GB System, one controller, and two games. 3)$375 and $425 cash. I suggest the 80GB System and one controller because it is the easiest one to get.

3) Then, you have to create an account. Start by typing in your email Address in the bottom right of the page. Then check the terms and conditions box then finally click "sign me up"

4) Next you will be brought to a page where you have to enter information which consists of mailing address, email, and password. Fill this out with truthful information so they know where to ship the PS3.

5) When you are done creating an account it will ask you if you want a point's account or a referral account. I would suggest choosing the referral account because it is much easier.

6) Next it will ask you to fill out one offer. One of the easiest offers in my opinion are the one eMusic.com . Go to Level A offers, Most Popular tab, pg 1, and eMusic.com is towards the top. Click it and you will be brought to a different page. Fill out the offer, choose the cheapest subscription, and when you are done, your progress bar in your account will increase. (in 2-3 Business days).

Now, all you have to do is get referrals. On your main page on your account, you will see a referral link. Get friends to sign up using your referral link. All you need is 8 referrals if you chose the 80GB PS3. Once you get 8 referrals, they will ship out your 80GB PS3 to you only for 11.99!

It is that simple. You can get referrals any way you want. It is very easy and it works. I done it for trainn's iPod Touch site, and now I am doing it for a free PS3. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom