• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake How to change difficulty mode "Hardcore to Standard

FrenchyfromPA

Hi,

I've played Resident Evil 3 in Hardcore mode but I'm stuck at the last boss fight with Nemesis. I'm running out of ammo as I used them in the previous fight. I've tried many time to finish this boss fight but I always get killed before I push the last power source... I've read online that it's possible to change the difficult mode (from hardcore to standard) during the game after you died three or four times in the same area but I've died at least ten times but the option never appeared on the screen before I continue the game...

Thanks for your help,

Serge

D

Deleted member 21244

Hi,

I've played Resident Evil 3 in Hardcore mode but I'm stuck at the last boss fight with Nemesis. I'm running out of ammo as I used them in the previous fight. I've tried many time to finish this boss fight but I always get killed before I push the last power source... I've read online that it's possible to change the difficult mode (from hardcore to standard) during the game after you died three or four times in the same area but I've died at least ten times but the option never appeared on the screen before I continue the game...

Thanks for your help,

Serge
The option to Lower the difficulty don't happear while you're playing on hardcore, but only on standard, when you die a few time it will say to change the difficulty from standard to assisted

Don't give up, in the last boss fight there are plenty of handgun ammo in that fight , just use the G18 handgun (the handgun that shoot 3 bullet in a raw) to easy destroy nemesis red blob, after you shoot them all, push one generator than repeat, run to the rail gun and it's done
Pretty simple

FrenchyfromPA

The option to Lower the difficulty don't happear while you're playing on hardcore, but only on standard, when you die a few time it will say to change the difficulty from standard to assisted

Don't give up, in the last boss fight there are plenty of handgun ammo in that fight , just use the G18 handgun (the handgun that shoot 3 bullet in a raw) to easy destroy nemesis red blob, after you shoot them all, push one generator than repeat, run to the rail gun and it's done
Pretty simple

Hi,

Thanks. That sucks!... :( Well, that's what I've been doing with the G18 handgun as I only have amo for that gun but I really have a hard time to hit those red blobs and what makes it very difficult is that now I have my wife at home 7 days a week and almost 24 hour a day at home so I'm too nervous to aim right to hit the targets...However I guess I will have to keep trying. Thanks again.

D

Deleted member 21244

Hi,

Thanks. That sucks!... :( Well, that's what I've been doing with the G18 handgun as I only have amo for that gun but I really have a hard time to hit those red blobs and what makes it very difficult is that now I have my wife at home 7 days a week and almost 24 hour a day at home so I'm too nervous to aim right to hit the targets...However I guess I will have to keep trying. Thanks again.
I can imagine... don't give up, I'm sure you will eventually do it

Top Bottom