• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) How to assign weapons to quick slots?

Artas1984

Have not been for a while. Once again, new game, new problems!:biggrin:

I am stunned that no one literally asked this, for i have not found anything in internet that relates to the question!

The numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 are quick slots for weapons. I am missing something or wtf? I just want to assign a knife to a quick slot number 1. I can't do it! And it seems that the pistol is automatically assigned to slot number 2. What if i want to move it to number 3? If you tell me that there is no way to change the order of the weapons in the quick slot meniu, i will be so hugely disappointed...

I am playing on desktop.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I don't play on PC, but when I googled, I found this answer: press tab, click item, select shortcut, click slot

Obviously I can't vouch for this but it might be worth a shot. I play the PS4 version.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I don't know why but the thought of playing a Resident Evil game on PC just seems otherwordly to me. :lol:

Anyway good luck with your playthrough, Artas1984.

D

Deleted member 21244

In the inventory management you can change the weapon you want and assign them to the directional button on ps4 and the numer 1 2 3 4 on pc... To quick draw the knife you must use the same command that you use for the Grenade Wich on ps4 is L1

Artas1984

I've got it! Late reply, sorry for that! Yes, you can click on the weapon and assign shortcut, that was a great revelation.

Already finished both scenarios. Will share the thoughts in other post.

Top Bottom