• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 How Many Versions of RE6?

potato

Just wondering how many versions of RE6 are they gonna release world wide?

All I kow got this with 4 special case set,

a ps3 combo set

a Leon Jacket ultimate pack

a retro pack with pass RE games (which ones???)

preorder pack

Can someone list all the versions & what comes with it?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
look on the official Resident evil website im pretty sure they have different websites for each area with the official products on there

potato

Well, i can't read japanese & europeans.

Though maybe some RE fans would have a list and brief description of what they come with.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I know sorry , I know of a few editions personally-I'm in UK though, maybe different.
*Steelcase edition with all 3 DLC maps, just normal game in metal box with DLCs
*Collectors edition in needle bomb box with IVY uni hoody, Force emblems, a book, and dlc codes
*Archives edition comes with previous games, xbox version has code veronica, RE4 and degenration movie, PS3 edition has more of the classic games with it

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/resident-evil-6/Special_Editions

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Over here gamestop has these versions:

Standard Edition - Just comes with the game and normal case. (Apparently if you pre-order any edition of RE 6, you get the codes for all 3 merc maps. I'll find out for sure next week cause I pre-ordered the standard edition)

Steelbook Edition - Comes in the steel case and includes codes to download the merc maps.

No Hope Left Edition - Comes with steelbook case, No Hope Left Tall Oaks number plate, Zombie Bite hoodie, a 1GB bullet usb key & merc maps.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
as far as the Leon's Jacket thing, i saw a familiar looking one; minus the pockets/pouches on the front of the Jacket.

Top Bottom