• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised how how do id do it???? help...... and witch is the best resident evil

Albert wesker

i mean like what do i do after i put the shotgun on the lever in the mansion and replace it with broken shotgun what do i do next i am playin as chris and i satared the game as chris not jill i tryed jill i got to be a bore chris is funnn jill ok but i just got the broken shotgun and i have the sword key i need the helmet key and armor key wear i get them i ont know where i get the shotgun i dont know i have 1 thread on this topic but i rather have the response here but what do i do next after i replace the shotgun with the broken one.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/game/535836.html

Here's a link to some RE walkthroughs :D

Have a little peek at the bit you're stuck on :) I usually hit Ctrl + F, then type in a keyword like "Shark" if I was looking for the shark room :)

And as for the best RE game, I only have RE1, RE3 (PS1) and RE4 (PS2) so I don't know how amazing the remake is sadly :( but my favourite is RE3 for all the Nemesis chases!!! Keeps you on your toes :D

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
The shark room (neptune) isn't to come for ages yet. Its in the residence and if your stuck where you are you got awile to go yet.

Top Bottom