• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised How do you unlock Jill's Nemesis outfit in Resident Evil (Remake)?

mistahj

I beat the game on normal and unlocked the Army outfit. Then I beat it on easy (on once again...) while wearing the Army outfit. After that, it said that I unlocked another costume. So, I started a new game on easy (on once again...) and went to the closet, and only the Army outfit was there. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I apologize if this isn't the right spot to ask this question.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
You unlock her second coatume by beating the game 2 times. However they placed the costumes in differnt spots in the closet. One of them is in the front and the other is in the back of the closet.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
mistahj;59403 said:
I looked, but couldn't find it.

There is a video on Youtube.com on a walkthrough of this game and during the walkthrough the player shows the location of the the outfit.

The name of the video is: "Remake Jill 04 Dog Whistle, Burn Zombie Corpses." The person who made this video was louischou.

I can't post a link to the video because I am afraid that one of the moderators is going to remove it then I will be in deep trouble if they do that.

mistahj

Thanks. I'll have to try looking carefully in that area next time.

EDIT: I tried deleting some save data and reloading it, and it worked. Thanks for your help =D.

Also, I might as well ask, do Rebbecca and Barry change outfits too in the game?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
mistahj;59409 said:
Thanks. I'll have to try looking carefully in that area next time.

EDIT: I tried deleting some save data and reloading it, and it worked. Thanks for your help =D.

Also, I might as well ask, do Rebbecca and Barry change outfits too in the game?

Rebbecca has a Cowgirl outfit that you can see by putting on one of Chris's Outift. Barry has no other costumes.

Top Bottom