• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) How do you trigger Tyrrant bursting through conference room wall?

Artas1984

I've finished the game 4 times; Leon and Claire main scenarios on normal, and both of them second runs on hard. In non of the playthroughs did i trigger the scene where Mister X would burst through the wall in the corridor from the conference room, right after you pick your items in the interogation rooms. I was really disapointed. How do you do it?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
According to the gamefaq forums, it can only be triggered during Leon's run - either one from the looks of it. You have to get the club key, activating Mr. X, and then head to the interrogation room. Some users state that it only works for them if they don't hear his footsteps as they're trying to leave the interrogation room.

I've never done it on purpose though so this is all speculative.

Artas1984

I did it! Loaded a game so many times till i triggered the scene. I can confirm that in order to trigger it, the Tyrrant must not be close, must not be in the west wing of RPD. Only if you don't hear him walking near, will he smash the wall.

Top Bottom