• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised How do you push on PC HD remake?

Artas1984

While in the 2002 game one could push off the zombies when they got a hold of you. After a single bite you could throw them off by some combination like action button or run (not sure which bit it ALWAYS worked).

Now here on the 2015 remastered game, i can not do a thing and the zombie bites 3 times!!!

I am playing with classic controls..

Z - MENU
X - AIM
V - RUN
SPACE - SHOOT
ENTER - ENTER

What is the precise combination of keys to push of the zombie after a single bite?

Last edited:

wayne

While in the 2002 game one could push off the zombies when they got a hold of you. After a single bite you could throw them off by some combination like action button or run (not sure which bit it ALWAYS worked).

Now here on the 2015 remastered game, i can not do a thing and the zombie bites 3 times!!!

I am playing with classic controls..

Z - MENU
X - AIM
V - RUN
SPACE - SHOOT
ENTER - ENTER

What is the precise combination of keys to push of the zombie after a single bite?

I just button bash when i get grabbed by a zombie and that always works for me i get bit once and then i can throw them off me. Hope that helps :)

Artas1984

I also bash all the buttons and at most times it helps, but it should not be that way. Who knows the answer?

wayne

I also bash all the buttons and at most times it helps, but it should not be that way. Who knows the answer?

The only way i think is if you have a dagger or a stun gun for jill and a grenade for chris, i think chris also has a dagger not too sure. If you have one of them when you get grabbed then they will automatically get what ever they have and use it against what evers grabbed them. If you dont have one then you will get bit also if you do but you get grabbed from behind you will still get bit. You cant dodge like you do in revelations or 6 though.

Artas1984

I've corrected the thread title. I know you can not dodge zombies like in Resident Evil 3. I only want to push them away after the first bite. Bashing all the buttons at the same time is getting pretty old...

However, i now have tested and know that in order to push you need to use only the movement keys on the keyboard, no: X, C, V, SPACE, ENTER, just ARROWS.

Last edited:
Top Bottom