• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 How do you play Raid Mode?

Anguis

Hey guys, I was wondering how exactly do you play Raid Mode in terms of characters. I'm using a few and I'm trying to level them up at the same time, how about you?

I pick one or 2 that I use as my mains. when they go to level 100 I switch to another to use as main. And I use the lvl100 characters to farm rare weapons etc.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I train them to 100 and then switch, though I did get them all above level 50 to get the record for that. I miss farming for rainbows, haha. I need to go back to it and get everyone level 100. I also tried to unlock every single weapon but since that's random it takes forever. I swear I'll get back to it sometime haha.

Turo602

The King of Kings
This reminds me of the segment in Sesame Street during Elmo's World where Elmo asks kids how they do something.

This message has been brought to you by the letter Q.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I just pick a random character, or sometimes I'll choose a specific character because I want their skills on another character that I want a similar build with.

Anguis

I train them to 100 and then switch, though I did get them all above level 50 to get the record for that. I miss farming for rainbows, haha. I need to go back to it and get everyone level 100. I also tried to unlock every single weapon but since that's random it takes forever. I swear I'll get back to it sometime haha.

Damn, even with Gabe and Pedro? They are pretty lame characters :/

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Damn, even with Gabe and Pedro? They are pretty lame characters :/
Haha, it's weird because Gabe was my second level 100 after Moira. And he's also the character that I upgraded all skills to the max with, including inherited ones. He's literally my strongest haha.

Last edited:

Anguis

Haha, it's weird because Gabe was my second level 100 after Moira. And he's also the character that I uploaded all skills to the max with, including inherited ones. He's literally my strongest haha.

Damn :V I dunno who I'll choose...I'm stuck between Jill, Gina and Hunk...Jill is my favorite character in the series along with Leon, with Gina you can also play with Rachel (who is very good eye candy) and Hunk is just a badass.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Damn :V I dunno who I'll choose...I'm stuck between Jill, Gina and Hunk...Jill is my favorite character in the series along with Leon, with Gina you can also play with Rachel (who is very good eye candy) and Hunk is just a badass.
I just choose someone random and go for it, they've all gotta be done eventually anyway. :p

Sackboy123

Lovely Claire Redfield
I haven't really been playing Raid Mode all that much, but I've been doing the Daily Missions everyday to get all characters to Level 100, so far I've just got a few left :D

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I'm playing with all characters every once in a while, and I have almost all of them (except Wesker) at level 100 by now. It's been a while since the last time I played, but I usually take on the daily missions whenever they're available, the others (Weekend Survivor, Large Creatures, etc.) not so much, only when I'm in the mood.

I also love to create specific unique themes for the individual characters and choose specific weapons and skills to match. For example, Alex is the "Wicked Witch", and her magic powers include telekinesis (Shockwave), summoning fire (Firebomb Bottle), mind control (Bewilder) and similar active and passive abilities that remind me of witchcraft. Barry is my "Ouch Maker", combining the strongest guns (Bushido with electric ammo, AMR, etc.) with the skills that hurt the most (Samurai Sword, Gesticulating, Crouch Power, Rocket Launcher, etc.), which makes him my best bet to cause as much damage as possible, whereas my Chris is best at taking damage (Coat of Armor, Shield, Magic Pixel, regenerative abilities), and Ghost Lady Jill avoids it altogether (all evading skills + active skills that distract the enemies' attention away from her). Etc...

It's just great how much freedom you have in creating your very own experience in this version of Rape Mode.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I'm playing with all characters every once in a while, and I have almost all of them (except Wesker) at level 100 by now. It's been a while since the last time I played, but I usually take on the daily missions whenever they're available, the others (Weekend Survivor, Large Creatures, etc.) not so much, only when I'm in the mood.

I also love to create specific unique themes for the individual characters and choose specific weapons and skills to match. For example, Alex is the "Wicked Witch", and her magic powers include telekinesis (Shockwave), summoning fire (Firebomb Bottle), mind control (Bewilder) and similar active and passive abilities that remind me of witchcraft. Barry is my "Ouch Maker", combining the strongest guns (Bushido with electric ammo, AMR, etc.) with the skills that hurt the most (Samurai Sword, Gesticulating, Crouch Power, Rocket Launcher, etc.), which makes him my best bet to cause as much damage as possible, whereas my Chris is best at taking damage (Coat of Armor, Shield, Magic Pixel, regenerative abilities), and Ghost Lady Jill avoids it altogether (all evading skills + active skills that distract the enemies' attention away from her). Etc...

It's just great how much freedom you have in creating your very own experience in this version of Rape Mode.

That's exactly what I do. I even change some skills and weapons depending on the costume of the character. For example, TerraSave Claire has random weapons from the main game and their mastery skills, RE2 Claire gets a handgun and machine gun with their skills, and Sniper Claire of course has a sniper rifle and the mastery skill for it.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I had similar plans for Gina, my Elemental Fairy. It would have been fitting since she is four characters in one (Gina herself, Rachael, Jessica and Lady Hunk) and there are four elements (fire, water, earth and air), so I was thinking of matching every character with one element and changing the skill set accordingly whenever I change the skin, but the problem is, there aren't enough skills related to the elements to come up with a different set for everyone. (And reconfiguring the character every time would have gotten annoying after a while anyway.) As a result, my Elemental Fairy uses the powers of all four elements at once, no matter whose face she has.

My only character with all skills is Moira (or at least I'm working on it). She was the first one to reach level 100, and the idea is that she can be used in every event, no matter what the weapon or skill requirements are, because she has them all. But I'll have to do some more skill point farming with her until this plan can become reality.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
How do you play Raid Mode?
Usually with my hands.

Sorry, I had to! xD
In all seriousness, I picked a 'main' (Barry) then used him until I maxed all of his skills, then I would hop around from character to character so I could inherit all of their skills to Barry. I also make sure to at least do the character-specific daily missions when I turn it on. Now, I have Barry topped off at level 100, I have every single skill inherited to him, and have them all maxed out, which earned me this:

The lowest level character I have is Neil, who is hovering around level 40.

Anguis

It's getting pretty tiring to keep up :/ I keep playing the same stages over and over again and it takes soooo long to level up.

Sackboy123

Lovely Claire Redfield
Yeah, I got bored after a while so I just kept with the daily missions an just keep doing them each day, get more XP for them as well

black 93

My main guys at the minute are Claire and Barry, mainly Barry. I never put much time into raid mode when the game first came out, but lately im giving it a go now and again and i gotta say it's fun. Got a few characters to unlock yet but il get there. It's a fun mode overall but i still prefer mercenaries.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I play almost exclusively with Gina, only stopping to use Neil to upgrade and inherit his Sniper Rifle skill.

I use a Samurai Edge, Long-Range TAP Shotgun, Speed-Load Muramasa Rifle and a Speed-Load Anaconda Magnum.

Top Bottom