• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised How do you play as Rebecca in the Remake?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I have been wondering about this ever since I got the remake. On the back it shows that you can play as her and I saw some people playing as her on some youtube videos.

I do know that you have to play as Chris to do it because she is never in Jill's story.

So how do you play as her?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
You can't play as her except a small sequence in chris's game. Unless you use a cheat catridge then theres no legit way to do it

DavizZz

don't bring the serum to richard, so he dies and rebecca will come to you and help you at residence.

rocklikebrucelee

DavizZz;53478 said:
don't bring the serum to richard, so he dies and rebecca will come to you and help you at residence.

yeah. i think this is it. I remember playing as Rebecca in REmake. Only for a bit though.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
DavizZz;53478 said:

Will I need to get poisoned after Richard dies and if I do have to do that then how long will I be able to play as her.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
if you wan't to play as her that bad, just buy resident evil zero.
she really doesn't have a big part.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;53518 said:
if you wan't to play as her that bad, just buy resident evil zero.
she really doesn't have a big part.

I know I can play as her in RE0, but I am currently saving my money for something else and I was thinking about getting Resident Evil 0 in summer 2010 or until I get the money to buy it from my job.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;53532 said:
you serious????
its really cheap now, i'm sure you can get it before then.

Yes I am serious. I need 30 more dollars to get enough money to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 prestige edition and if I can get enough money before Christmas then I can get it. Resaon why I said i can't buy it right now is because CoD:MW 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and I am also thinking about which RE game I should get first (RE2, RE3, RE:CV, or RE 0 and I am mostly going with 0)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;53539 said:
i seee.
is it not possible to borrow any of the parents?
or sell some older games.

Well parents say work and if I sell my games I will probably get only 5 cents per game ( I know this because I sold about 10 games and only got 10 cents )

DavizZz

well i wouldnt buy original PC Games hahahaha :D...
ah so you are a beginner in the Resident Evil Scene? Nice :D. Well so you should started with re1, then go re0 (it plays before re1), then 2 and 3 (both plays ~ at the same times), reCVX and then re4, re5.

BACK TO REBECCA:
If you get a bite from YAWN (giant snake), YES Rebecca will appear and save you. Then you can control her and move whereever you want, except the areas you haven't investigated with Chris.
But you don't have to let you bite... Rebecca will also appear at the Residence without the bite from yawn!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I think you may have to control her to get some serum??

Ok, since we are Chris and there is no benefit of defeating Yawn now, we are
going to skip this fight and run to the end of the room and get the last death
mask and get the heck out of there. If you got bitten, Rebecca will come see
you when you leave the room and she will have to get the serum for you, its the
same thing we did for Richard, piece of cake right? If you did not get bitten,
just read along.

Ok, now we have all the death masks. Head out this area and into the
hallway. Take the door to the main hall and head for the graveyard and put the
final mask there. Cut scene.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/535836/18583

But yeah, get RE0 to play as her properly lol. There are no cheats for Rebecca in REmake.

Popo

to sell my games for 10 cents i wouldnt even bother selling, i would just keep them

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
GUNS N' ROSES!;55815 said:
to sell my games for 10 cents i wouldnt even bother selling, i would just keep them

I was an idiot for listening to those EB Games and Gamestop Commercials saying "Trade in used games and get tons of cash" when all they gave you was 1 penny for each game.

Take my advice: Never sell a game at a store because they rip you off so badly.

Popo

i know, the other day i went to aa store to sell my guitar to get money to buy a better one, the guitar cost me 149 dollars, and they were giving me 35, up their a**es, i keeped my precious guitar

charly511

No comment........
wesker2_2.jpg

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Lol is that Kevin AGAIN? I seriously doubt Steve would make a new forum account for NO reason.

ANYWAYS!

Try looking for a Play n Trade. They sell games and systems ranging from the first Atari all the way to the consoles we have now. They sell their stuff based on the actual value of the games, not on how old they are. I only go to their stores now, check them out.

Top Bottom