• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 how do i unlock [my sweet] Jessica....

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i have looked it up and on the 3DS, to unlock her [Jessica] the player, apparantly has to reach level 10 on raid mode....but still i want to know how to unlock my sweet Jessica on Raid Mode.....on.....the Xbox 360

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Too bad youre playing on the crummy xbox........but anyways heres all your answers to everything http://segmentnext.com/2013/05/20/resident-evil-revelations-unlocks-guide/

interesting, that link you provided was the same information i came across, to the knowledge of knowing how to acquire my sweet Jessica! that being said, like Jill is a Jill Sammich...i have a new thing for my sweet Jessica, that being....wait for it......Jessica cakes! but going back to topic.....huh looks like i have to Actually finish the whole campain, as i need to acquire the Raid Mode stages :O oh well, at least i got me Sammich, that being Jill Sammich! :3

i will take my Jill Sammich and i will of most enjoy it! :3

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
You have a strange obsession with Jessica. (Not that I would blame you lol)

this and i have really wanted "her" [my sweet Jessica cakes] to be as an available in RE6's Mercenaries mode, but since that is not going to happen! Revelations is the way! well it's quite unfortunate i have to certain things to get her! *ha haa*

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
since on the 3DS, to unlock Jessica was of the reaching the level 10 on raid mode.....so, the fact i am a level 9 currently on raid mode, i shall go for level 10 and see if i will unlock my sweet Jessica cakes :p

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
since on the 3DS, to unlock Jessica was of the reaching the level 10 on raid mode.....so, the fact i am a level 9 currently on raid mode, i shall go for level 10 and see if i will unlock my sweet Jessica cakes :p
nope and I sent you the list

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
she gets me excited and satisfied, the fact that she is a *SPOILER* highlight to read an Actual spy, it reveals she is in the close to the ending thing and in the Actual ending, it is Actual interesting and satisfying in some weird way

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I like Rachael. She has regenerating health, and can handle shotguns and magnums well, good thing because my favourite loadout is an M3, a Python and an M40A1 rifle. And she's got nice boobs.

Top Bottom