• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do I know what's an old thread?

SpectreSix

Jill's Valentine
There's a rule I don't really understand... Don't bump old/dead threads. However, there are a BUNCH of those (I count a month or so old) I normally reply to the first thread I see in a forum if it's a topic I can provide information on or a topic that interests me.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
The rules need revising, but thank you for being amongst the few who went to the trouble of reading them. I actually rewrote them a year or two back to be much less... essay-like in length, but it seems that the old, cumbersome list has somehow resurrected itself. Hmm...

Anywho, just use common sense when approaching a typical thread with a view to continuing the discussion. If you want to be certain that the topic is still alive and well and being added to, then use the "Recent Posts" or "Unread Posts" links in the secondary navigation bar to bring up a list. Regardless - don't worry about it. If a topic hasn't seen any active for a few days but I feel there's still life left in it, I'll still post in it, and you shouldn't feel put-off, either.

Welcome to the community, by the way. :)

Top Bottom