• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) How did leon and Claire enter the city?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21244

This is a question that is bugging me now, how did leon and Claire manage to enter raccon city when the street were completely barricated by the government forces? I read on the internet that they manage to slip trought the barricade annoticed, but this seems so weird since they are both surprised in the remake to see that the station is desolated, if they have saw the barricate before arriving at the station they should have know that something was happening in the city

Also how did the truck driver manage to enter the city? Did he slip trought the barricate too?

In degeneration we can see many people trying to reach raccon city but they are blocked by soldier miles away from the actual city , Curtis Miller was one of them and didn't manage to reach the city, so its so strange that leon, claire and the truck driver manage to enter the city unnoticed and they didn't even bother about the fact that the city is isolated and they are still surprised by what they found...
Jesus if I was in the middle of the road and see a full army blocking it I would be upset and scared, and probably I would have never managed to enter the city, but Claire and leon did arrive at raccon city like nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I always went by the belief that Claire, Leon and the Trucker all entered the city on the same back road and the road was overseen by the government barricade.
But even that is a bit odd considering the "Welcome to Raccoon City, Home of Umbrella" sign gives the impression that it was the main road into the city.

But considering all the plot holes in this franchise, it's best to not think about it.

D

Deleted member 21244

I always went by the belief that Claire, Leon and the Trucker all entered the city on the same back road and the road was overseen by the government barricade.
But even that is a bit odd considering the "Welcome to Raccoon City, Home of Umbrella" sign gives the impression that it was the main road into the city.

But considering all the plot holes in this franchise, it's best to not think about it.
I heard on the internet that they arrived at the city before the US government barricade are erected outside the city, but it could just be a rumor, so we will never find true, unless than re 3 remake give us more Intel on what was happening in the city and when the barricade get erected

Edit: just found a famitsu interview about re 2 in which is sayd that leon passed trought the barricade to enter the city, he found them destroyed and so he passed...
But it's strange that when he arrives at the gas station he is surprised to not seeing anyone or he is not even concerned about anything, but he just passed trought a destroyed barricade

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom