• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised How big a Resident Evil fan are you?

Do you own multiple versions of any Resident Evil games (like Re 4 on GC and PS2 etc.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Refan128

I am new to this site (love it and ALL things Resident Evil) and can't help but to notice all the cool avatars. How are they uploaded or from where (any and all information is greatly appreciated) and how are they applied. Thank you. :)

MissDomino

Premium
:grin:Hello and welcome. You should be able to apply any avatars from the "Personal details" section on the tab that says your name above. Then you just upload one saved on your hard drive.

As for owning multiple copies I mainly have my second copy in the download version. For example Code Veronica for the DC and ps3, RE4 for the Wii and ps3 and RE6 on disc and download version. Other than that I got RE1 on the DS and I will have it on the PS1 soon (thanks to a very good friend :wink:).

Wait, forgot about the chronicles games got both on disc for PS3 and Wii. Suppose I have a few multiple copies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
My collection is spread out between houses right now. My ex-roommate and I collected RE together, and we hald multiple copies of a LOT of em, and we're still on great terms, but we are both moved out about to have kids so we sort of split the collection. We bought em all 50/50 though, so yes, we have multiple copies lol.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Yes, and I plan on getting more if I can get my hands on them. So far, I own REmake, Zero, RE2, RE3, and CVX twice on different platforms. I have RE4 for just about every console except PS2 and PC. RE5 on 360 and PS3, both physical and digital copies for each system. I also have Revelations on the 3DS, Wii U, and a physical and digital copy on my 360. And finally, I have two versions of RE6 on 360, original and Archives, and the Anthology for PS3.

weskerondope

im a huge fan too
i have way to many resident evil games
i have the books too
i used to be one heck of a hardcore fan
these days im slowly starting to loose interest in the new games at least
some of the older games like remake and re3 are immortal and will never get boring to me though

Jamie Queen

I am new to this site (love it and ALL things Resident Evil) and can't help but to notice all the cool avatars. How are they uploaded or from where (any and all information is greatly appreciated) and how are they applied. Thank you. :)
Hi i am also new, can you give be a heads up on how this works by any chance?

Refan128

Well... I am certainly no expert but MissDomino helped me (you can see her post right under mine). I personally just googled my favorite character (Jill) and saved a picture I liked (must be a certain resolution)then saved the picture and went to "Personal details" to apply the picture as my avatar. Once again thanks to MissDomino. :happy:

weskerondope

thanks
yeah the remake is not only one of the most stimulating re games but also the scariest
im playin resident evil 4 now again, i like the village part a lot, and some of the castle places

Jamie Queen

thanks
yeah the remake is not only one of the most stimulating re games but also the scariest
im playin resident evil 4 now again, i like the village part a lot, and some of the castle places
I loved the original resident evil but cannot even attempt to play it again after playing the remake but if i had to give a downside to the remake it would be that they changed chris way too much, almost to the point were he was like a completely different character, i also loved 4 but it took a while to get used to there being no zombies, i kept ketting taken apart by chainsaws lol

weskerondope

yeah the original is great, but not very playable, its frustrating with the slow loading screens and text messages and it just feels clunky these days, i rather watch someone else play it though

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I enjoy the games but the movies suck, except for the cg ones. Like most ppl, I'm also starting to lose interest in the series after what we got with RE 5 & 6. Revelations was a step in the right direction but I'm not sure that Capcom will ever make another Resi game like they used to. Unless they decide to bring out REmake 2 & 3 but I doubt that will happen.

weskerondope

remake 2 and 3 would be awesome, as long as they do it right, the old way
i would hate if they made remakes with the resident evil 6 gameplay elements
i didnt really like any of the movies except apocalypse and the bentley bros parodies
the cg movies was not my cup of tea, and i enjoyed to see barry come alive in retribution, cause barry is barry

Sfamicom

I've purchased more copies of Resident Evil 4 than I care to think about - original on Gamecube, then the special edition on PS2, then when it came to Wii with motion control, then when it came to PS3 as a PSN game, and now again on PC with the HD textures. FML I've purchased Code Veronica multiple times too.

Hey this is my first post and though it was a cool way to start off. That's why I'm here in the 1st place. Resident Evil Id say is my favorite game franchise ever. I feel that way probly cuz I member what it was like playing the 1st game back when it came out. I was lucky enough to be around it and experience it fully. It seems like an easy game nowadays, but it was so unique back then for the first time. I still love it. I love all the games and how the series expands from year to year. I appreciate all games equally and like them for all different reasons. I dig the story line, action aspects, the challenge. This is getting super long and Ill definitely be posting more on other threads.
I own mostly all the games on each console. Like dreamcast, original playstation, gamecube, Wii, PS2, PS3 and PS4.

plant99

V-ACT
i'm new [a month, i think] but i found out it[profile-pic] has to be something like 100x100, which is small. i would reckon under 200 but no less then 50. I'm a web-designer, and i can see the size of my avatar and i would estimate that it is around 100x100 present.

Top Bottom