• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Hope for great game like R.E.4

esem1982

hi my name is Sam im from south and i playing demo of R.E.6

but unfortunately is not what i expected for years after resident evil 4 because

i loved Leon cause he was work alone and no one was bothering u its like monkey on your back all the

time come on guys best thing about resident evil it is u have to be just by your self to terrified its not

kindergartener to have play little friend beside u at least if gamer could chose to be alone its make it alot

better .

and 2nd : when u point your gun half of u r screen get fill with players buddy its to big and whats with

the display its to big too display of ammo and stuff

3rd : getting cover its to hard and confusing its has to be a simple buttom like A ( green ) to set down

and when u hold the LT it has to be come out and shot and set down when u let LT go and come out

with another pressing A ( green )

its about to enjoy in terrified way is in it ?

i hope changes guys

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Hello and welcome to the forum first of all.
With Resident Evil 6 Capcom is trying to satisfy every kind of RE player with that said yesterday the Ada campaign was revealed in which you will be able infact to play solo with no partner at all.

Regarding your second point since the E3 demo which the xbox players got to play Capcom fixed that in some cases the character would take up the biggest part of the screen, as for the hud i dare to say its as minimal as it could be but if even that is too much for you, you can easily set the hud not to show up.

And lastly speaking of the cover. To take cover you actually have to hold a button and move up against the cover which creates a more fluid transition to cover than if it was just done while a button shows up on screen to do so, as it was in RE5. This also is neat because if you dont hold the button and move up against a wall or anything the like, you wont go into cover opposite of how it was in RE:ORC. And in some cases, if the cover is low, you have to hold the cover button and then press a button for which the interaction shows up on screen in a similar fashion to a melee move, but this is only because you can also climb on top of these objects for which an interaction shows up by default but if you hold the cover button then the interaction changes to get into cover. Sliding into either kind of cover can be done seamlesly.
So it actually is made as perfect as it could be. This is a big step forward from the plain 'press a button to go in cover when it shows up on screen' I am also sure people wouldnt like seeing a button on screen to get into cover every time they are running along a wall lolz

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
hi my name is Sam im from south and i playing demo of R.E.6

but unfortunately is not what i expected for years after resident evil 4 because

i loved Leon cause he was work alone and no one was bothering u its like monkey on your back all the

time come on guys best thing about resident evil it is u have to be just by your self to terrified its not

kindergartener to have play little friend beside u at least if gamer could chose to be alone its make it alot

better .

and 2nd : when u point your gun half of u r screen get fill with players buddy its to big and whats with

the display its to big too display of ammo and stuff

3rd : getting cover its to hard and confusing its has to be a simple buttom like A ( green ) to set down

and when u hold the LT it has to be come out and shot and set down when u let LT go and come out

with another pressing A ( green )

its about to enjoy in terrified way is in it ?

i hope changes guys
Did you really just get an account to rant about this?

I have not played the demo, but lemme tell, I'm hoping its not anything like RE4. Like Albert said, I agree 100% with him.

esem1982

i aint rant but its so much pity after this years waiting for Leon to come back and play with this character alone he got monkey in his back and do play demo man i love this game i want this game like to be one of favorite of every one's game u know

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
i aint rant but its so much pity after this years waiting for Leon to come back and play with this character alone he got monkey in his back and do play demo man i love this game i want this game like to be one of favorite of every one's game u know
I'm picking up what you're throwing down. RE4 was a great game, despite being a little heavy on the action and less on the horror, in my opinion it still retained that Resident Evil atmosphere(until the military island section) even without zombies. It honestly got me back into gaming, and returned RE to my attention, last one I played was RE2. But about the co-op and the controls I feel like that's just how games are these days. While I'd love for the whole game to be solo, the controls are just fluent, and a lot less awkward on the current systems. At least it seems they're trying to appeal to everyone with this one!

esem1982

thank u bro

i have play resident evil 5 with the monkey on Chris's back called Shiva aghghgh so annoying bothering u like all the time make u crazy i mean jeez o loo com on guys are enjoying or walking with monkey on our back have to run away and baby-sett that little girl too gos so pain full driving me crazy im mean i love to play just by one person

Top Bottom