• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HOLLY SH*T - WTF ?! ★☆2013☆★

Mr.Tony

WARNING

☆★☆ SPOILER AHEAD ☆★☆
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

R.I.P - Same Ending
-RACCOON CITY - 1998
- TERRAGRIGIA - 2004
- TALL OAKS - 2013

All of these cities were erased of the map.

Woow, but right now i listen to the Derek C.Simmons theme and i got a Conclusion:
During the Events of RE6 our heros fought to SAVE The World...so the world was in a horrible events so i guess...It was really in danger...
So Chris / Piers / Leon / Helena did their best to save the world with Jake surviving...But let's face it...In
The Last Of Us and Walking Dead the world has gone to **** (( Remember all these games RE6 - TLOU - TWD happen in 2013...))So these events were the same after all..so if the infection got spread that means that our heroes in RE6 FAILED ! so my question is : HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN ?!
I mean how did they fail ?!
Did Jake got Killed / Captured ??
Did Simmons Survive and achieved his plans ?!
Did Carla ????
What do you think ?!?!?!?!

--------------------------------------------
How do i see it:
I have Two different type of Gameplay..
- THE WORLD
- THE DEATH WORLD
-----------------WORLD-----------------
BC 10000: FAR CRY PRIMAL
BC 1000: CONAN THE BARBARIAN
400: PRINCE OF PERSIA
1400: ASSASIN CREED X
1500: ASSASSIN CREED X
1600: ASSASSIN CREED X
1914/1918: Battelfield1
1920: Red Dead Redemption
1945: CALL OF DUTY 1,2,3
1953: L.A NOIRE
1961: GTA LONDON 61
1964: MGS3
1969: GTA LONDON 69
1970: MGS PO
1972 : PROJECT LES ENFANTS TERRIBLE
1974: MGS PEACE WALKER
1975: MGS GZ
1976: SILENT HILL ORIGINS
1983: SCARFACE: THE WORLD IS YOURS..
1984: GTA VICE CITY STORIES/MGSV PPT
1985: SILENT HILL
1986 : GTA VICE CITY
1992: GTA SAN ANDREAS
1995: METAL GEAR
1996: SILENT HILL 2
1997:GTA LIBERTY CITY STORIES
1998: GTA 1 - RACCOON CITY DESTRUCTION...
2000: GTA ADVANCE / HITMAN
2001: 9/11 EVENTS GTA III
2002: OPERATION JAVIER / RE DEAD AIM
2003: SILENT HILL 3
2004: TERRAGRIGIA DESTRUCTION / RE4 / SILENT HILL 4 THE ROOM
2005: MGS1 / MGS TS / RE REV1
2006: BULLWORTH
2007: MGS2
2008: GTA IV / GTA TLAD / GTA TBOGT
2009: GTA CHINATOWN WAR / DINO CRISIS 1 / MGS2 / RE5
2010: DINO CRISIS 2
2011: MAFIA 2 - HITMAN
2012 : RE6
2013: RE6 / TLOU / TWD
2014: MGS4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOT
2015: UMBTELLA CORPS
2016: MGR R SAM
2017: RE7
2018: MGR: R RAIDEN

3010: DINO CRISIS 3
8XXX: HALO

I hope i havent miss a game...oh yea Uncharted...i'll add it...
I add my life timeline into these events and i believe that they did happen in the real world...anyway When i Arrive in 2013 I get two types of different worlds:
THE DEAD WORLD and THE WORLD...
At that ratr there is only two worlds...
RE6 HAPPEN IN THE WORLD EVENTS BUT IN THE OTHERWORLD RE6 HERROES FAILED...Thats why we got the events of the last of us abd the walking dead....and left for death....Zombie Island.....Anyway what do you think ? Why don't you share your timeline with me....

Honestly i love playing games by Years events from the oldest to the newest...what do you think ????

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Well, that's an interesting story, but canonically they're completely different stories, they're not all the same series, they're different worlds.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Ummm no.... because none of those games take place in different universes and worlds. They have nothing to do with each other. Also as far as the Metal Gear Solid series goes. I wouldn't considered Rising as a canon title. There has even been talks that it is, then it's not, than it is, then it's not. So They really didn't make up their minds with that and Kojima was confusing with it. Plus it retconned something things in MGS4 and even made some of those things meaningless. It doesn't work together as a narrative and there's lots of conflicting elements. You can really tell that it was made by different studios with different forces behind those games.

Back to Resident Evil 6. I'm pretty sure Carla is dead. You killed her for good in Ada's story and blow her to bits. Simmons is very likely dead and we know someone else took his place. All of this is in RE6. There are other threats out there though. We don't know what the cause and case is for RE7 yet. We do know of another pharmaceutical company from China that we learn about in the Heavenly Island manga. The same one rumored to be from RE2, the rival company that Ada works for. Oh and there's another threat that is in my opinion the biggest and scariest threat in the series. I'm not going to spoil that one for you though.

Mr.Tony

Ummm no.... because none of those games take place in different universes and worlds. They have nothing to do with each other. Also as far as the Metal Gear Solid series goes. I wouldn't considered Rising as a canon title. There has even been talks that it is, then it's not, than it is, then it's not. So They really didn't make up their minds with that and Kojima was confusing with it. Plus it retconned something things in MGS4 and even made some of those things meaningless. It doesn't work together as a narrative and there's lots of conflicting elements. You can really tell that it was made by different studios with different forces behind those games.

Back to Resident Evil 6. I'm pretty sure Carla is dead. You killed her for good in Ada's story and blow her to bits. Simmons is very likely dead and we know someone else took his place. All of this is in RE6. There are other threats out there though. We don't know what the cause and case is for RE7 yet. We do know of another pharmaceutical company from China that we learn about in the Heavenly Island manga. The same one rumored to be from RE2, the rival company that Ada works for. Oh and there's another threat that is in my opinion the biggest and scariest threat in the series. I'm not going to spoil that one for you though.

So MGS4 was the final title not MGR:R ???
Really...I wish they only made it between MGS2 - MGS4...
So MGS4 was the Ending of the Story...Raiden Reunited with his family...:(
As for MGS4 It's the Final chapter no more METAL GEAR...
Plus there won't be no MGR:R 2 so no True Ending to Raiden story so...
Was it a dream ??? Or what ??

Top Bottom