• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Hidden Trophy Help

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I need Help On Ada's Chapter 4 and Jakes Chapter 4

For Ada How THE FUDGE do i avoid that last Neo-Umbrella J'avo that is right under the stairs needed to progress without him seeing me?

Jake: How the hell do i even get on the chopper?

MissDomino

Premium
With Ada, I used the bowgun, it doesn't alert the other guys.
For Jake it's right after the explosion, then you move to the next section. Get to high ground, then wait for the chopper to drop some enemies down, and climb the rope. I think it has to be done before Chris gets rid of the chopper.

I hope my explanation isn't too messy. I can show you how to get the Jake one later if you like.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
With the Jake one, when you're fighting the Helicopter, and Chris and Piers are also shooting it, there's a roof you can climb onto, the highest one you can see. The Heli will fly past with about 6 enemies hanging from a rope below it, kill them before it reaches you, and climb up the rope that they were hanging on with your Elephant Killer out, QTE at the top and if you do it you'll shoot the pilot and he'll die, netting the trophy :)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Headshot with regular bows. If it doesnt kill him one shot to head restart checkpoint.
The last two guys on adas have to be headshots, one next to a ladder, then crawl to the ladder, the final one is next elevator, u have to get him with his backturned with a headshot, restart checkpoints if it knocks him down without killing

Top Bottom