• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HI.

justliketheplant

34, American. Pronouns are they/them.

I first played Resident Evil Director's cut when I was ten. For the first three weeks I'd only get as far as the first zombie and then turn the console off before fighting it. SOMEHOW it became my favorite game. I really did not understand how cheesy it was until I was in my mid-twenties LOL.

I've played most of the games, but my heart belongs to the first three. I feel like the last half of Code Veronica was a weird Parasite Eve rip off. Four was an absolute hoot, but it felt more like a spin off than a continuation. 0, 5, and 6 are my least favorites, and I SUPER enjoyed the remakes even if I feel 2 and 3 were a little half-baked and rushed.

The first movie was awesome when it came out, I didn't care about how little it had to do with the games because I was in both my "I would die for Milla Jovovich" phase and "Alice in Wonderland references are peek art" phase. Later entries though were just... heartbreaking... I still binge watch them from time. I also think it's interesting how the games actually started to adapt their tone and direction.

So I guess I just want to absorb everything Resident Evil, and that's why I'm here.

Top Bottom