• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi!

Nathan Banks

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself before I start posting. My name's Nathan and I'm a HUGE Resident evil fan!

More or less anything RE related and I'm obsessed (except the movies, not a hater, just prefer the games). I won't lie and say I don't have other intentions to joining the site. I'm currently working on a Resident Evil story. But I'll save that for the Fan Fiction board.

Can't wait to get discussing all things RE with you guys :D

Ethan Winters

Ito Junji Addict, Lupin Enthusiast
Welcome to the forum! Always great to see another passionate fan. What are your favourite games and characters? Mine would have to be Code Veronica, Zer0, the REMake, RE2 and 3 or Outbreak. Or Dead Aim. Claire, Chris, Billy, Rebecca, Barry, Leon, Bruce, Alyssa and Wesker are the coolest characters in my opinion. Man, sorry for making this so damn long.

Nathan Banks

Thanks everyone :D

@Ethan Winters My favourite characters are Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine. I'm a sucker for villains too, Albert Wesker is a favourite but I'm really intrigued by Oswell E. Spencer. I'd love written works about his past because I find him so fascinating. I always believe he was more powerful than we were informed; like an Emperor Palpatine type figure. So he's deffo up there.

Favourite game is the REmake by far. Love that game, love the atmosphere of the Mansion and I have fond memories of playing the original game years ago.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Welcome to the forum!

I just saw your thread about a Resident Evil movie you made using Sims 4... There can never be enough RE simmers! :cool: So far I've only ever made movies with Sims 2, haven't had an opportunity to explore filming with 4 yet, so maybe your movie can teach me a thing or two.

Nathan Banks

Thanks @Hel

It's easier in some ways and harder in others at there's not a whole lot of content for RE with TS4. I've had to make my own Zombies and some of the characters won't be wearing the EXACT same kind of clothes they did in the games. But I've got most outfits like Jill's, Chris', Barry's and so on :)

Reactions: Hel
Top Bottom