• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi peoplez

CarolineAudley

i'm a huge fan of Resident evil.i've played 0,1,2,3,4,and code name veronica.code name veronica and resident evil 4 r my favs,
:p
i also love silent hil 1 and 2 but like silent hill 2 the most.i'm hoping to get Silent hill 3 for christmas.
i was disapoited about the resident evil movies.they didn't make close enough to the gme.i really did like the movie to silent hill though :)

i really want Resident evil 5
my fav resident evil characters r Wesker,krauser,Leon,Ada,Claire,Sherry,Rebecca,Salazar,Ashley,Chris and Alexia

my fav silent hill characters were lisa and laura

3d-agent

welcome on the forum.

And did u watch the RE-Degen CGI movie its is very good, and about the RE films, they have different story cuz of different writers have written it. However 1st movie is my favorite one, and i also like silent hill series.

And not many people like Ashley...including me.

Be active and have fun.

A_Wesker123

The Original
Welcome :D

Have fun and remember to be active :)

Feel free to ask anyone anything you would like to know about the forum or Resident Evil in general :D

CarolineAudley

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=706.msg17844#msg17844 date=1229188889]
welcome on the forum.

And did u watch the RE-Degen CGI movie its is very good, and about the RE films, they have different story cuz of different writers have written it. However 1st movie is my favorite one, and i also like silent hill series.

And not many people like Ashley...including me.

Be active and have fun.
[/quote]no..me and my dad want to see it though.well i think ashley's adorable and abit anooying at times but i love her.my character even likes her even though she only gets to talk to ashley only once in the game.they meet and have a conversation when ashley's wating on leon.leon is in the lava room with all the statues dragon heads.

CarolineAudley

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=706.msg17855#msg17855 date=1229189516]
Welcome :D

Have fun and remember to be active :)

Feel free to ask anyone anything you would like to know about the forum or Resident Evil in general :D
[/quote]yea i been on here everyday now.i stay on for hours.i love to talk about resident evil

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
Welcome it's good to see new members especially ones that stay one for a long time.

Enjoy your stay :D

CarolineAudley

[quote author=Nemesis link=topic=706.msg17930#msg17930 date=1229203490]
Welcome it's good to see new members especially ones that stay one for a long time.

Enjoy your stay :D
[/quote]
thnx

Top Bottom