• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi friends

Alexis Evanz Reider

Legendary survivor
:eek:it is quite weird that everybody say a hi in different threads. i am thinking making a new thread guid me directrly in being ban - if it is the procss just delete the thred and be kind with rookies :biggrin:

my RE history

Re is only game i play . i am playing it since almost 2005 , and watching since 2001 (i guess , too kid to remember )
i started with 3 , after 1 , 2 and survivor - that everyone said that is RE4 and there is no more Re in world ( dont laugh dudes )

after few years(that you can say many years) i saw the Re- Rev2 (Claire and Moira) . i was playing the Re 3 yet that time. so i decided to join in moderns RE, friends , in our country's re site, explained me that if just jump from 1998 to 2010, it would guide me to kill Claire and Moira more that they deserved :razz:
:rolleyes:so i found Re4 - and finished it once and for all . Re4 was sort of heart attacking for me to obtain bullets from deads... and i felt being insulted. so insulted that i never played it again. my opportunity was code veronica, which one of friends asked my to play it. that let me to be more relief after playing RE4, really. then i played zero , too boring but still a good resident evil.
then that was the moment i expected to play REv 2 and played it a lot ! i mean a LOT ! then Rev 1.remake 1, RE6 and last of them RE 5 - shame Wesker died like an idiot rat which was not his character -

i haven't played RE 7 and Remake. not interested in RE 7 either but about remake 2 ,i feel different.

i am glad i found you guys. and if you see any wrong words or grammar, take it easy on my. my language is not English.

Top Bottom