• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey guys anyone from the original THIA?

Itashious

T-Veronica will rise
HEY GUYS​
With the new RE7 out and doing very well, I thought I'd want to get back In on an active thread, THIA is dead it seems and this seemed like a better alternative, anyone else from the original site. Anyone remember?

I've got a copy of every game accross five different consoles and I even have multiple copies of some games. Bought some twice (obviously). How bout you guys what's your collection look like? Say a lovely hello!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Hello and welcome. Good to meet you. :) I'm not generally the type to have more than one copy of a game because of money restrictions, though I do own a couple of the digital versions on PS4.

Hope you like it here. :)

Itashious

T-Veronica will rise
Hehe well I didn't buy it all at once that would be expensive and just silly, it sure where I'd start (obviously it would be the original)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Welcome! :biggrin::biggrin:

I have every RE game too, multiple of some of them. EB Games has some of the games at like, $3 (CAD) sometimes, so I'll get them. You never know what'll happen, it's good to have doubles.

Top Bottom