• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Hey Everbody

JuneOcelot

Hi im new on these forums but I have played some of the resident evil games befor, i was just wondering whats up with weskers eyes and im also wondering what your opions on how the serise and whats your opion on RE5 so far? :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Weskers got Evil eyes now!

rerer2zb5.gif

JuneOcelot

but how did he get them, and how can he teleport, he seems invincible, and is he behind the las plages bug

JuneOcelot

you mean they were never like that in the other games? is this just a resent thing? and are his powers resent too?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive played RE0 RE1 remake an RE4 and... weskers been powerful in all of those games haha what RE games you played.. just RE5 demo?!

Hoady

I didn't know he was always powerful i thought he only gained teleporting powers in Resident Evil 5.Dude its coming out in a month from now and i still have no dosh i'm gonna cry out a river if i don't have it by then.

ItchyTasty88

in resident evil 1 he injected him self with the virus, tyrant impaled him, wesker was reborn with powers just how he wanted

JuneOcelot

[quote author=JuneOcelot link=topic=892.msg22073#msg22073 date=1233800548]
no iv played 4 as well but that was a awhile ago, im a little foggy with it now
[/quote]I have also played RE1 and 2 but I was like 5 or 6 so i cant remeber that much abotu them

Trinity

Guys..don't be mean :) we were all kids :) some still are,even if they
are out of their teens :D Jun-O :) I only played the first 3 games on
PS,so I can't help you :) apparently Wesker's supper slammer coz he
has been injected with T-virus after his death :) so he's a super baddy now..
a cute one :D

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
The T-Virus strain that was injected into him caused him to gain superhuman powers, and much more intelligance. The thing with his eyes is an after effect of the virus :)

THink of it like the Rage in 28 Days Later. When infected, that person's eyes will turn bloodshot, Now, with Wesker, they've given him slitted eyes like a cat/reptile.

JuneOcelot

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=892.msg22114#msg22114 date=1233845458]
5 or 6...so now you are 9 or 10??(joke)
[/quote]Im 17, so im going to forget this remark -_-

Top Bottom