• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HEY ANSWER THIS PLEASE !

Mr.Tony

Anyway, so must of you should know by now that, I've finished RE Revelations1, and nowi'm moving on to the Darkside chronicles, because i just finished RE Umbrella Chronicles just a few days ago...anyway i still have RE Darkside and RE6 and of course RE Revelations 2 , this way i'll be totaly ready for RE7...
Anway there is a very important question that came into my mind...but i didn't bother looking for it due to my age...now here it is it's about RE CODE VERONICA X...but i just came into my mind during my playthrough of RE Darkside Chrnonicles...anyhow, Well the questionn is this:
When Claire got captured at Rockford Island...She sent a messege over Email to Leon...Right ?
How comes he was connected online and ready to answer her during tha night ? was next to a computer or something...because even if nowdays i use my Email and send something to him...it will take days before respond not immidiatly and also: She was looking for Chris for like months sincehis dissaperence and she went to Paris Umbrella lab causing trouble and riskingher life...how come Leon contacted Chris that easly ???????? she wouldn't gone all that way looking for him, isn't it ?????When it's that easy to just Email him and he will show up, isn't this right ????? Please i need a clarification over this....
Besides, did Leon drive the boat the toook Chris to Rockford Island or was he all alone?????i need some few answers about these, thanks! :)

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Because he wasn't busy that day so he could check his email and get right back to her.
Done.

Top Bottom