• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village help with error CE-108255–1 PS5

acacept

Hello,

i have resident evil village for ps5 physical format, but i cant play, always crash at the scarecrow ( and i cant do anything at options of the menu ), game freeze and goes black and gives error ce-108255-1

its the only game that i cant play at PS5, and i have a few. I already did the rebuild database, deleted the game and install again, i even reset the ps5 to factory reset and install only the game, nothing works

anyone have this issue? Anyone can help with a fix? Is it a bug that a update will fix?

hope anyone can help me. Thanks

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment

Here is the link I found about this issue. It looks like you will have to contact Playstation directly to discuss how to fix it. If they cannot fix it, see what offers they can make you instead. You should be accommodated if this issue persists possibly?

acacept

still no solution. I installed the demo of Maiden at Ps5 and when i start playing the ps5 freeze and give the same error. I believe this is a software error or a firmware conflict cause this only happens with this game. playstation support cant give me a solution and ive tried everything possible

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
If Playstation cannot help you, I do not know if there are other solutions. You can try contacting Capcom support, but it does sound like a PS issue.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I wonder if maybe the disc itself is defective? I have heard of this happening with previous installments and if it's the only game this happens with, it seems plausible.

acacept

I exchanged the disk at the store, test it, unistall and install it again, the crash and error ce-108255-1 continues

Top Bottom