• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Help with bugs maybe?

Mcdsports

Need some help and want to know if this happened to anyone else, I’ve restarted the game three times, I’ve made sure that unlimited ammo was on but still every time I want to defeat the urias in the beginning, I don’t have my weapons with unlimited ammo, is there a certain difficulty I have to be on to get them when I start or what

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Need some help and want to know if this happened to anyone else, I’ve restarted the game three times, I’ve made sure that unlimited ammo was on but still every time I want to defeat the urias in the beginning, I don’t have my weapons with unlimited ammo, is there a certain difficulty I have to be on to get them when I start or what
You have to make it to the Merchant first to buy them. It doesn't automatically place them in your inventory.

Frag Maniac

Yeah the first part of the game is more of a see if you can survive the Lycan attack thing, than a shootout.

It's also pretty common in games that offer extra perks or weapons on subsequent play throughs to make you have to wait until the first visit with a merchant, locker, etc, to have access to it.

Top Bottom