• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Help saving Chris...

jillsandwich

So, I'm passing the Director's Cut version of the game as Jill and I don't have an idea how to find Chris and save him, could someone help me?

btw, I changed my username cuz the other one was bad written xD it was jillswandich xD

L

Lurker
get the 3 MO disks

1: put the yellows tiger eye in the tiger. get the eye from the medical halls helmet key room.

2 and 3: somewhere in the lab. to lazy to go find them. easy to spot though.

Step 2: put them in MO disk readers spread throughout the lab.

Step 3: Pull the 3 levers that turned green and wait until the lab is ready to self destruct. then head down there and grab chris.

BE CAREFUL! BARRY CAN DIE AT THE END OF THE GAME VS THE TYRANT!

L

Lurker
first turn the lights out. then push a desk near the yellow eyed moose. then run to the other side of the room. make sure the eagles see you.

Then go to the side of the room and run back to the other side. get on the desk and with haste grab the yellow eye. repeat for the red eye for the jewlery box.

jillsandwich

so..I need to fight the Tyrant at the end :S like...the "Your an amazon JilL!" part? that I grabe the rocket launcher and kill the bastard? Oo that's not going to be easy :S

L

Lurker
you dont just get the launcher... you have to deal enough damage to the tryrant or the masion explodes and you get the worst ending.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Also be aware that if you don't activate the self-destruct sequence(and skipping the tyrant at the same time) Barry will die as well, even if you save Chris.

Levan

Polkka. lol
It's in the engine-like room with the chimeras, just search around for the console-like thingy which Rebecca thinks is so cool(if you're playing Chris' scenario, you'll know why she thinks its cool... lol).

After activating, remember to get the hell out of there as fast as you can! D:

Top Bottom