• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 HELP NEEDED: Jakes campaign

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
When you're underground, and the Ustanak is standing in this room, you have to boost Sherry up to sneak behind him to grab a key, and she asks you to distract him.

How do i do this? I tried shooting at him, he ignored it and killed Sherry.
I ran in front of him and he started to chase me, but he caught me so quick he killed me.

I can't think at all what to do for some reason :S

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Plant a bomb where you go to pick them up, away from Jake. After she gets boosted up, wait for a moment, set off said bomb, then Sherry will grab the key and come to you. Avoid the ice areas and you should be fine, I was a bit frustrated with this part too, maybe try playing as Sherry for that part, it's easier to time the bomb based on your location.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
The best place to plant the bomb is right next to the door you're trying to open. Plant the bomb, hide behind the beam to the left-hand side of the door, then set it off. Works like a charm!

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
i must of just got lucky when i played but i didnt have to use the bomb what was a pain in the ass was the stealth section with those bugs

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
i must of just got lucky when i played but i didnt have to use the bomb what was a pain in the ass was the stealth section with those bugs

Yeah i wasn't massively keen on the start of Jakes campaign, in the snow and the vehicle/stealth segments aren't for me. Enjoying it from chapter 3 onwards though, it's brilliant.

Top Bottom