• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Help! I downloaded the DLC ECHO SIX but can not select Spec Ops

WillyCZ

I downloaded the DLC ECHO SIX but can not select Spec Ops, someone please help me?
I choose Campaign - Free play - Private but no offer for team selection (only USS) :(

Metal

I was having this problem to, so i deleted it an reinstalled and it worked ok. just make sure you select camp>freeplay. then on the freeplay menu scroll left to select spec

Metal

Ummm strange, but then I had a strange problem today to until I switched discs. I'm not sure then mate, sorry I'm not much use in this. But I'm sure someone else will be posting on here to help you soon.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I allways have this problem with my Xbox try actually watching it while it downloads

WillyCZ

Problem with the DLC solved. The German version of the game is not accessible to the DLC, you can download but the game is not updated. The German version of the game was censored (without brutal scenes in the game). I sold German version and bought English version. All DLC now work: Echo Six 1, 2, Nemesis mp mod, and other :)

Top Bottom