• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello!

RepresentativeDamage

Welcome to the forum. What is your favorite game in the series so far?

It's hard to decide between Resident Evil 2 remake and Resident Evil 7. Right now I'm leaning towards 7, but I really did adore Leon's campaign in 2.

So far the games I've played are:
RE1 HD, RE0 HD, RE4, RE Revelations 1, RE2 remake, RE7

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Welcome to the forum, sorry I'm a little late to the party! :smile:

RepresentativeDamage

Hello there. New member here too, but a long time fan. How've you liked the series so far?
It's been mixed. I'm a fan regardless, but I really could not deal with the gameplay in Resident Evil 1 and 0, even when removing the tank controls. So I don't think those were very good. Resident Evil 4 I had some fun with but did not finish, as I found it difficult and cumbersome to not be able to move and shoot. May return to it someday though. Resident Evil Revelations 1 I was really enjoying, but after fighting the mutated crewman and the agent I just lost interest. I did play Revelations 2 and was really enjoying it, but unfortunately I bought it for the Switch, which does not have analogue triggers. A huge mistake, so I will be playing it again once I can afford to buy it for PS4.

I really loved RE2 and RE7, stellar games. My next game I want to play is RE6. I'm skipping 5 all-together though, from what I have seen it is not my idea of Resident Evil.

murphyresi

Hi, I have recently got back into playing these great games after purchasing a PS4 two months ago. I have been playing the remaster of the original which I got the platinum trophy for and started speedrunning, also the resi 2 remake, which is awesome.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Hi, I have recently got back into playing these great games after purchasing a PS4 two months ago. I have been playing the remaster of the original which I got the platinum trophy for and started speedrunning, also the resi 2 remake, which is awesome.
Welcome!

Top Bottom