• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Hello! & Question About Costumes & Savegames in REmake

Sleepy Seven

Hi,

This is my first post on this forum, and seeing as the community appears to be quite calm & friendly I think I'll be dropping in a bit more over time :)

Besides that, there's something I've been wondering about for quite some time now.

In Resident evil REmake I have 1 savegame where I've completed Jill's campaign twice, thus granting her 2 costumes. Yet, as i want to go for Chris' costumes too, is it possible to continue playing on Jill's savegame?
In other words, I wonder if I can eventually have 1 savegame, on which i have all 4 costumes?
I'd really appreciate if someone could clear this up for me..

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yes! Just load the savegame you saved after completing Jill's campaign for the second time, then start a new game from there, but choose Chris. Now you can play through the game and unlock his costumes as well, and when you're done, save again and make sure you never delete that savegame. It works for me, at least. (And the best thing is, you can do that with the unlockable weapons too.)

Sleepy Seven

Thanks a lot, man :D
I was a bit worried because the savegame lettertype was white instead of that ''new game plus'' green, but it looks like i can go ahead and play it then!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Really? I thought the colour of the font depended on whether you're playing on Easy Mode or Normal/Hard Mode. :confused: But it's been a while, I could be wrong...

Sleepy Seven

Oh damn, ok!

It was the first resident evil game i played, so i guess i must have pussied out and gone for easy, hehe.. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the clarification!

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Oh damn, ok!

It was the first resident evil game i played, so i guess i must have pussied out and gone for easy, hehe.. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the clarification!
Nothing wrong with playing on easy first time, Resident evil can be pretty intimidating at first. Just make sure you play though on normal sometime in the future.;)

Top Bottom