• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello from the Beautiful and Historic Hudson Valley!

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Hi all,

My name is Wayne. I work at a tea company hence the name - every time I write something, it's sort of like free advertising. haha.

I am a long time RE fan starting with playing RE2 after seeing my Uncle play Leon's campaign up until the sewers, then having to buy it myself and demolish it (on easy at that time, lol). Since, I have played almost every game in the series aside from Operation Raccoon City and Gaiden (maybe a few others I can't recall right now). I will continue to play as long as I possibly live.

I am also a huge fan of Silent Hill, Pokemon, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Warcraft, Batman Arkham series, Kingdom Hearts, Suikoden, and a ton of other games in all types of genre.

What's up Resident Evildoers?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Hello and welcome! Great to meet you.

I bloody love tea. :D

Last edited:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Thank you both for the kind welcome!

If you have any questions about tea, I know almost enough to say I work at a tea company. haha. I am not going to ask anyone to buy anything, but I do like to share my knowledge.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Thank you both for the kind welcome!

If you have any questions about tea, I know almost enough to say I work at a tea company. haha. I am not going to ask anyone to buy anything, but I do like to share my knowledge.
Okay, in your opinion, what constitutes a perfect cup of tea? :p

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
That is an interesting and very multi-layered question even if you didn't notice it.

Part 1 - It depends on what your goal is - taste, weight loss, better nails, better hair, better circulation.
Part 2 - There are mathematical standards to make the perfect cup of tea - for instance, MOST black teas are made with water at 212 degrees Fahrenheit (boiling point) for 4 to 5 minutes. This can vary depending on the tea and the person. Fruit teas can go for 5, 8, 10, 30 minutes depending on how sweet you can tolerate it.
Part 3 - My favorite tea that we sell is called Rooibos Colada - rooibos is a red tea made from the African Honeybush tea which is not a typical tea. Red tea has no caffeine which I like and the colada (tropical flavorings) make it sweet without any milk or sugar. If you're asking about a typical English Breakfast tea, then I like it prepared light (3.5 mins to 4 mins) with a little milk and a little sugar. That really warms me up - feels like Christmas to me.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
That is an interesting and very multi-layered question even if you didn't notice it.

Part 1 - It depends on what your goal is - taste, weight loss, better nails, better hair, better circulation.
Part 2 - There are mathematical standards to make the perfect cup of tea - for instance, MOST black teas are made with water at 212 degrees Fahrenheit (boiling point) for 4 to 5 minutes. This can vary depending on the tea and the person. Fruit teas can go for 5, 8, 10, 30 minutes depending on how sweet you can tolerate it.
Part 3 - My favorite tea that we sell is called Rooibos Colada - rooibos is a red tea made from the African Honeybush tea which is not a typical tea. Red tea has no caffeine which I like and the colada (tropical flavorings) make it sweet without any milk or sugar. If you're asking about a typical English Breakfast tea, then I like it prepared light (3.5 mins to 4 mins) with a little milk and a little sugar. That really warms me up - feels like Christmas to me.
I'm impressed, you really are a tea expert. :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

That is very advanced. When I make tea, I just put the bag in the cup for some seconds, until the water soak up most of the color. 10-20 seconds and it's ready. If I forget the bag a couple of minutes in the cup, the tea becomes far too strong for my taste. Am I drinking tea like a barbarian? I am a barb so I probably do. lol
I use 1 teaspoon of sugar and never milk.

Top Bottom