• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello fellow residents, I'm new here

STEM_inhabitant

Hello, everyone :D
I figured I needed to share my excitement for the upcoming RE7 with other good people, and what better way to do that than by joining a cool looking forum?

As a form of introduction, I think I'll begin and end with my fascination with the RE universe and how I became a part of it.
In recent years, I've developed a strong liking for survival horror games. Some of my favourites outside of the Resident Evil series include Alien: Isolation, Evil Within, and Silent Hill 2.

A month ago, Resident Evil (the HD Remaster) was up for free download on the PlayStation Network for plus members. I took this opportunity to replay the game (after having played the original one a few years ago), and I instantly got back into that survival horror zone- much more specifically, I got back into the Resident Evil zone.
After completing the game, I realized I wanted more out of the series, and I've been in the RE zone ever since and my hype for Re7 has only increased drastically.

Following RE:HD, I completed RE3 on hard for the very first time and needless to say, I had a blast.
However, my insatiable desire of wallowing within the RE universe wasn't over yet; and so I decided to play another game from the series that I had the misfortune of never playing before: Code Veronica X.

Currently, I'm playing Code:Veronica X for the very first time, and I've also put some effort into getting my friend invested in Revelations 2. Now whenever he comes over, we continue progressing through the split-screen campaign (this is my second playthrough).

That^ is pretty much where I find myself today; continuously comforted by RE lore but still needing more out of it, all thanks to the brilliance of Resident Evil and all that it stands for.
I'm very much enthused about RE7 and I hope it exceeds our expectations and we all have a blast playing it in a few months. I hope my post didn't bore any of you :lol:. Looking forward to posting here!

Top Bottom