• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hello and stuff

VM8RA

I like RE, hello.

Been playing RE since 96, I like the majority of games, have not played the rails shooter games or the online one for ps2 though.

My favourites (not including VII as I have not finished yet and lots more content to come for it) RE2/nemesis, Code V, RE4, REmake/Zero (also mention to The Evil Within as it is pretty much an RE spiritual successor and I really like that game)

Also I grouped Nemesis with RE2 and Zero with REmake as I feel (with Nemesis especially) that these games would have just been add on or "DLC" in todays market, RE Nemesis is not the true RE3, Code Veronica is, I class Nemesis as an add for RE2 and Zero as a prelude expansion for the REmake game.

True, RE CV did not add any new mechanics or anything, but the Ashfords were the most intriguing story to date IMO and it's why it's one of my favourite games.. I mean you get to play as the Redfields too and the way the level design works felt really cool as well, playing areas after the obligatory self destruct sequence had went off, that had never been done in RE. I feel although the mechanics did not move forward, it had a great story and did new things there.

If we can get a remake of RE2 with Nemesis as DLC (or even just standard with the game as it uses a lot of the same assets anyway) and then a HD version of Code Veronica, that would be pretty sick.

PS: sorry for bad punctuation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom