• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Heisenberg VOS

MF291100

I’m honestly convinced that beating Heisenberg on the Village of Shadows is completely impossible. I have been sat here for nearly an hour and a half trying to beat him and I can’t do it at all. I’ve breezed through the rest of VOS, yet this particular boss which I could kill in just under two minutes in normal difficulty is absolutely handing me my ass. Any advice on taking him down? It’s like I just keep shooting him and he doesn’t take any damage.

Murderer Enshrined

I feel your pain. I actually watched this video where a guy beat Heisenberg on VoS difficulty, and I was trying to get tips, and when that guy said, "This particular encounter took me about forty minutes to beat him.". I'm, like, excuse me?! No boss battle should ever take forty minutes. And that's by a guy who actually knows what the hell he's doing? What is it going to take me, like, an hour and a half? Really? That's stupid. I'll bust up my controller doing that. And I don't wanna do that. Those things cost money. It's like sixty bucks for that ****e. That's the cost of a brand new game.

Ikawaru

I tried about 7-9 times or so until I finally went *sigh* and did the whole Youtube thing, then I think it took me 2-3 times more after some decent tips.

IIRC I think the trick is to keep your absolute distance and know exactly when to fire the rocket arm-thingy right before he strikes, and not just spam rockets at him as soon as it recharges. Timing and distance were the ticket.

Murderer Enshrined

I feel I really wouldn't have a problem with it if they just allowed me to use my health aids. I've never played a game that doesn't let you use your health aids. I have so many of them. I spent the entire time right before Heisenberg crafting those things. And now, when I need them the most, I'm not allowed to use them. Then what's the point? I really don't understand that. Oh well. At least I beat it on Hardcore, right? :confused:

Top Bottom