• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster Officially Confirmed

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Sorry Loki, this thread didn't load for me and I didn't see you had posted this (I had made a new thread for it)

Lithium

If it has "alternate controlls" like the RE1 HD remaster, I'm happy. Because after 10 years I can finally play it without head aches and feeling queasy :D

black 93

How do those controls perform? i never actually tried them lol cuz iv never been able to imagine playing the old games any other way cuz of the camera angles so it would probably make the game harder for me

Lithium

It does. They showed them off on their live streams the last couple of days.

Thanks!

That's awesome! I loved them in RE1 so much, this is great news!

How do those controls perform? i never actually tried them lol cuz iv never been able to imagine playing the old games any other way cuz of the camera angles so it would probably make the game harder for me

You point in a direction and the character "follows". With the old controlls, you press "forward" and the character moves forward from his/her point of view.
The alternate controlls allow the player to "steer" the character from the players point of view. You press "forward" and the character will move "up" on the screen, to where you pointed.
It's a little like ARPG controlls.

Last edited:

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
I've never played RE0 myself. Only watched playthroughs on YT, so I'm really excited to play this one ;) And yeah finally I can play with Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen :D

black 93

I think im looking even more forward to this remaster than i was with the remake. Zero is so underated, it has an incredible atmosphere, very creepy music and while your not exactly alone you still feel extremely vunerable. This is easily one of the hardest RE's in my opinion, hard mode more than lives up to its name. Iv also played zero a lot less than i have remake, i played that game to death on the cube, then i platinumed the ps4 version so im pretty burnt out with remake. I also much prefer rebeccas character in this compared to RE1 and billy is just a badass. Handcuffs hanging from his wrist an all.

IntoxNitram

This has me really excited, looks superb. I am like a couple others in this thread with the fact that I haven't played Zero, it escaped me somehow, but I will be sure to get the remastered version on my PS4 when it launches in early 2016 and complete the story for that game too.

black 93

Capcom really need to put this one onto a disc, i really dont think i can stomach another 15GB download with my crap internet and the ps4's terrible download speeds. Almost makes me not wanna bother

IntoxNitram

Capcom really need to put this one onto a disc, i really dont think i can stomach another 15GB download with my crap internet and the ps4's terrible download speeds. Almost makes me not wanna bother
I doubt they would though - would increase their costs substantially and almost make it not worthwhile. It would be nice, I'd pay a full $60 for it too but it wouldn't happen I don't think.

Top Bottom