• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Have noticed that ? || RESIDENT EVIL 7

Mr.Tony

Up in the ladders...when you answer the phone...there is a picture...
They saw in the helicopter or something....If you checked the picture you will see that it has the Logo of Umbrella....
What does it mean ? Is it involved ?
And what do you think about RE7 Story ?
The Demo we played is just a prequel to whats going to happen ? Or did we play the actual game ? Is it the same character that we've been playing with ? Or there will be another story of someone who came to that hiuse by accident with his car as showen in the trailer and we will be playing with that new someone....Anyway you tell me...

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Apparently the demo isn't part of the full game but is a hint to what can expect. There is an odd chance that Umbrella is back. To some extent, but for what and by whom is a mystery. There are some interesting theories out there.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I would like to know these theories...if you dont mind.

Well most of them has to do with Alex Wesker being a major player behind the scenes with this game. Perhaps over looking this experiment that you are helplessly in. Some say that's why the trailer opens with "She's back".

Mr.Tony

Sorry but now i don't know but..the last time i heared that Alexia or Alex Wesker was in an Article of RE NIGHTMARE the one were the fight Wesken on spencer's mansion...and now i hear she's back meaning she's gone probebly dead...so its a sort of spoil

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Sorry but now i don't know but..the last time i heared that Alexia or Alex Wesker was in an Article of RE NIGHTMARE the one were the fight Wesken on spencer's mansion...and now i hear she's back meaning she's gone probebly dead...so its a sort of spoil

Well no..... it's a very long and complex story xD

Top Bottom