• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Has anyone else noticed?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
RE5 and RE6 are a lot like Star Wars... Even the music in the final battle with Wesker sounded like Star Wars music... and he died in Lava. (Kind of like Anakin) And NOW there's Jake who's Wesker's son. What next? Is Sherry going to be his biological sister and will they have romantic feelings for one another? lol. I honestly wouldn't be surprised. :p

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Well...Considering Star Wars is the greatest story in this galaxy AND one far far away, I don't think that's such a bad thing...

Haha Yeah, I just found it funny the final boss battle with Wesker was SO similar to Anakin's "death", and the fact that he was trying to use a space ship... thing. I'm just waiting on the RE when they all go to space only to find out there are monsters there too.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Haha Yeah, I just found it funny the final boss battle with Wesker was SO similar to Anakin's "death", and the fact that he was trying to use a space ship... thing. I'm just waiting on the RE when they all go to space only to find out there are monsters there too.
The tagline will be
A Virus in the future, on a planet far far away...
ENTER ICONIC STAR WARS MUSIC MIXED WITH MOONLIGHT SONATA!!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
The tagline will be
A Virus in the future, on a planet far far away...
ENTER ICONIC STAR WARS MUSIC MIXED WITH MOONLIGHT SONATA!!

LMAO. Then they'll run into Isaac from dead space and he'll think they're hallucinations and kill them all.

Rebecca: Hello sir!
Isaac: WTF *shoots Rebecca*
Rebecca: OHHHH OOH NOOO! *dies*

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Lol...I think of em as more of the Tusken Raiders because once you kill a few off they ALWAYS return...And in greater numbers...

I just thought of something AMAZING... Remember in the N64 Star Wars game when Luke gets on the motorcycle thing? Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to ride a motorcycle or vehicle for once in RE? I've always wished they'd do that!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
And, it's something I can TOTALLY picture Jake doing in RE6...Also, have you noticed Jake looks kind of like "The Apprentice" from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed...

Top Bottom