• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Happy Birthday Ada?

JeffreyScott13

So there is this thing going around about the whole "flash back" of Adas concerning a birthday. Honestly.... in my opinion its just this: when you're born you're naked right? At the end of the gamescom trailer Ada is naked. But that is Carla. So happy birthday "Ada." Am I the only one that really got that?

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I haven't heard anything about a birthday, but if I had, I'd guess the same thing. "Ada's" birthday is probably just the same day Carla took on Ada's identity.

JeffreyScott13

A guy that wrote a review about the game said something about Ada having a birthday party, and it was miserable. Or something along those lines.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Hmm I heard somewhere that we were gonna get a lot of Ada's backstory in this game (don't quote me on that), so maybe it's something to do with that? It'll be interesting if we do learn more about Ada, she's a character I've always wanted to know more about.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
So there is this thing going around about the whole "flash back" of Adas concerning a birthday. Honestly.... in my opinion its just this: when you're born you're naked right? At the end of the gamescom trailer Ada is naked. But that is Carla. So happy birthday "Ada." Am I the only one that really got that?
-what are you talking about??

JeffreyScott13

Some guy who played the game wrote a review, and its been all over tumblr about Ada having a "miserable" happy birthday.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Yeah we get some tid-bits of her. Shed some light on her. In italy her campaign stole the show.
C'monnnn, we all know it's gonna be the best campaign ;) I kid, I kid. However, I do like that I read somewhere that her puzzles are more than just, "find key, and insert key in door", something that has been more or less lacking in the latest installments. Plus it's solo, really looking forward to that.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I'll admit I'm pretty biased as she's one of my favorite characters, but puzzle solving and solo have me even more excited. And myes, I see the Cat Woman connection. All around badass character.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I've always liked Ada, but I'm loving this idea of Carla for some reason. Something about assuming Ada's character to commit evil (allegedly) is really, really interesting to me. I want to know more.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I've always liked Ada, but I'm loving this idea of Carla for some reason. Something about assuming Ada's character to commit evil (allegedly) is really, really interesting to me. I want to know more.
While I'm still kind of "eh" on the cloning idea(not doubting it, mind everyone), it kind of makes sense since she's always been a middle-ground type of character for someone to "frame" her for something. Plus, two Adas(aesthetically), is enough to sell me :D

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
o___O At this point I figured it was pretty much confirmed that she was, but I must have missed that in the end. I'll have to keep an eye out for it next time I watch. At this point, I wish that we never would've gotten word on Carla so everyone would be confused as hell as to whats going on lolz. But either way it won't make a difference once its released because the game, most importantly, looks fun.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I really, really hope I have PSN access by the release-date (it's my frggin' birthday that day for cryin' out loud!), but I'll be playing and looking forward to seeing how Carla unfolds, regardless. The psychology of being a "live" clone is just fascinating to me. Maybe we'll actually see a bit more of Ada's vulnerable side, like we have in very few moments (when her "good" side shows).

Also:

Top Bottom