• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hackers and capcom

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
hackers yeh hackers lazy peopl that kill the fun for us as a legit playrs!!

for real? why dident capcom dosint delete them! are they care or just want money?

like in mercenry mode and others? like in RE5 and 6! i play with some of those hackers and i ask them how to do it they tell me they hack sony console before playing?

why even sony dosint delete them! im very shocked that a major huge company like sony have the most

greatest mind in computer and software they cant do or detect them when they log online!

many qustion and no answer? does even care or they playing dump and takeing our money?

plz for cry out load do something or soon gameing world well be writeing by hackers not a legit and real plyrs

umbra aeterna

My integrety won't allow me to haxk or cheat in video games in any way, shape or form.In fact, I don't even pick cheese characters (in mercenaries I rock ada in 4, sheva in 5 and jake in 6)

I do admit to playing dante, vergil and wesker or switch out wsker for trish in umvc so...

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
My integrety won't allow me to haxk or cheat in video games in any way, shape or form.In fact, I don't even pick cheese characters (in mercenaries I rock ada in 4, sheva in 5 and jake in 6)

I do admit to playing dante, vergil and wesker or switch out wsker for trish in umvc so...

i hope they delete the score thats least thing could they do to us as a legit playrs

wanderer

battle master
seen this guy's rant before. still going on about the mercs scores ye?
yes. they do not care. and they will not care, not unless a large number of people go with you on this subject. they got the money when the games were sold, and to hire people to closely monitor mercs scores would cost them money to do something so pointless. the only other way they would care is if you offer a large sum of money for them to delete hacked mercs scores. and so the next question is are YOU offering to pay a large sum of money to get this done?

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
seen this guy's rant before. still going on about the mercs scores ye?
yes. they do not care. and they will not care, not unless a large number of people go with you on this subject. they got the money when the games were sold, and to hire people to closely monitor mercs scores would cost them money to do something so pointless. the only other way they would care is if you offer a large sum of money for them to delete hacked mercs scores. and so the next question is are YOU offering to pay a large sum of money to get this done?

my answer to them @##$$^^ i hope i dont get banned for that i dient finish yet! capcom you f#$%@#*^##b^#$@@3well i still can do best then that :((

Top Bottom