• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Hacked games

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but a few months ago I tried to play a game on professional online to help people and have a fun game.

Several times someone joined the game, gave me a hacked item against my will and left.

Often making it so I could get rid of the item until the end of the chapter or making Sheva have all of the hacked items when they leave which I disliked.

I eventually have up trying to play.

I have a friend who hacked it aswell but he was showing me the fun side of the hacks:

But I wouldn't ever complete a campaign this way.

Haven't played much of this online. Last time a PRO player joined me and helped me through the game. But I never noticed any hackers on PS3.

Hacking can be fun to do after you've finished a game and want something extra out of it. But I don't see why people would want to cheat their way through a game. I tried that once with a really hard Dreamcast game. After I entered the cheats I just didn't want to play it anymore. Cuz even if i did finish it with the cheats it would have just felt wrong knowing I didn't do it the right way.

Top Bottom