• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dead Aim Guncon Controls?

Krusiv

I've never owned a Guncon. Can someone explain how it works? Do you control the game with a normal PS2 controller then switch to the gun for shooting? It would seem tedious to do that if you have to swap controllers so frequently.

ArabPikachu

I've never owned a Guncon. Can someone explain how it works? Do you control the game with a normal PS2 controller then switch to the gun for shooting? It would seem tedious to do that if you have to swap controllers so frequently.

In regards to light gun games, the PS2 GunCon is a substitute for normal PS2 controller, which means you can relax from frequently switching between both controllers; I've not used my GunCon yet but have studied the GunCon before purchasing it.

It worked great with Dead Aim. You had the D pad at the end of the gun so you could control with your thumb. Aiming and everything worked great. Note that if you're interested in trying you have to own a old tube TV to play. Flat screens won't work.

Top Bottom