• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dead Aim Gun Survivor 4

bruno

Chief Researcher
Shouldn't this game be included in the Survivor series? Since in Japan, it's Gun Survivor 4...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
But everywhere else...it's not. I didn't even know there were four games in the gun survivor series until someone here brought it to my attention around a year ago. I didn't know Dino Stalker was considered to be part of the survivor series either since it wasn't a Resident Evil game - I thought gun survivor was kind of a Resident Evil exclusive, you know? Since a lot of people don't even know about it being part of the series, I figure it's best to leave the way it's listed as is.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
That's a very good question, bruno. I must confess to not having played Dead Aim (I believe), so I was of the impression it was an entirely different sub-series of the Resident Evil franchise. I'll have to look into that.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Have they even made Gun Survivor 3? i know 1 ws survivor, and 2 was survivor CVX but I don't recall three.

Top Bottom