• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Groups

brin

ok guys i had the luck of playing this already back in september at the gamefest in birmingham, i waited with my colleagues of iD gaming for 45 mins to play this for 6 mins and i must say it was the fastest 6 mins of my life.

all i can say was i wasn't expecting classic resi nore anythnig near resi 5. It was fast, fluent, action packed and clever yet still tied in the essence of resi a cross between films and games. It mainly uses its focus from history and stories of resi with a new gameplay with 6 varied classes to choose from.

best bit was being attacked by zombies and using the advanceed hand to hand combat :D to defend myself. now after playing this i thought wow this will be a deffo for a regualr group of fun players with a serious intent to succeed so..

Anyone on xbox live who would like to get in on organising a list of people who would like to play regularly when it comes out pop your gamertags down so we can add each other. We should be looking at fun gaming with tactical communication and most of all enjoyment if your up for it whack your name down now.

iD D34N0 is my gamertag, location: peterborough england

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
ok guys i had the luck of playing this already back in september at the gamefest in birmingham, i waited with my colleagues of iD gaming for 45 mins to play this for 6 mins and i must say it was the fastest 6 mins of my life.

all i can say was i wasn't expecting classic resi nore anythnig near resi 5. It was fast, fluent, action packed and clever yet still tied in the essence of resi a cross between films and games. It mainly uses its focus from history and stories of resi with a new gameplay with 6 varied classes to choose from.

best bit was being attacked by zombies and using the advanceed hand to hand combat :D to defend myself. now after playing this i thought wow this will be a deffo for a regualr group of fun players with a serious intent to succeed so..

Anyone on xbox live who would like to get in on organising a list of people who would like to play regularly when it comes out pop your gamertags down so we can add each other. We should be looking at fun gaming with tactical communication and most of all enjoyment if your up for it whack your name down now.

iD D34N0 is my gamertag, location: peterborough england

a thread about groups, both ps3 and xbox is already created m8
take a look around to see how it is
http://residentevilnews.com/community/threads/group-umbrella-public-security.3626/

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Unfortunately, I'm getting the PS3 version, but I love your testimony! I hope I feel the very same way about the game when I play as you did when you played it the first time. Again, thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom